In a moan room,
and a dark ambience,
slowly, I sipped coffee,
while absent from reality
I kept my gaze fixed at
the brim of the cup,
where these cream puffs
were like my thoughts,
messy but calm,
sugary but chaotic.
A day that hardly stopped,
A day that had so much to do,
went away so fast,
that even memory falls back.
Broken sentences,
blurry visuals occupied
the empty space of the room,
as I tried to trash them out
of my mind.
They emerge, float in mid air,
and dissapear,
in a fashion that the fumes over the cup followed.
The coffee tasted better,
after every sip now.
I knew I was empty.
Of thoughts, of tiredness, of frustration.
There were little monsters,
made of coffee foam,
that sat at the bottom of the cup.
Squeezed and bursted,
the bottom seemed soothed
with a little blow of air,
that I had intentionally supplied.
haha, I guess that was the end,
to demons inside me as well.
May be this soothe feeling,
was all the magic of the lil blow,
that the day gave me, may be.
We all need a blow sometimes,
to dream a coffe dream where,
we live a few moments of peace,
while we search for them being awake,
drinking coffee.
No comments:
Post a Comment