Thursday, 27 March 2014

But I saw in my dreams

Had'nt the clock, yet struck 12,
before your thoughts were already ringing,
but as a cute gesture at the time of the bell,
your exclusive birthday wish was already singing.

Had'nt the clock, yet struck 12,
and dont ask me, how much was I excited,
I surely would have, If I could tell,
how this time was being delighted.
At 11, the cold wind was shaking me over,
like tickles of your fingers on my skin,
so that sleep came slower,
but I tell you, night and my dreams were already kin.

I saw you there,
standing on the pedestal of my imagery,
and riding on the back of my metaphors,
as in simile compared you to treasury,
I was already occupied in your gaze,
dreams in dreams and deeper I slept,
that I never returned from the maze.

Just on that 1 second difference on which the crystals stood,
I waited and waited like ages inside that one moment,
that anytime now, you would,
spring the jasmine flowers in the air,
and release the words coated with honey.

Just on that 1 second difference on which the crystals stood,
I foolishly dragged cloth from beneath them,
I wanted and had to wish you for first,
But I saw you in my dream which kept me aside from realm.

No comments:

Post a Comment