Sunday, 17 May 2015

Blessed I am

I came to this world
with a few cries.
Not my wet eyes
But as tears of the kin.

I am a life
A being with a heart.
I am the blessing
Of the almighty
stepped down from heaven
to fulfill your home
with my aura
with my laughter.

I am indebted
but as much credited
to have you, my life giver.
My caretaker, my god.
And its my responsibility,
to give you a life of worth,
to enlighten your life
with my warmth
and love.

Teach me love,
teach me no hate
to my kind.
I am just as lucky
as the word happiness.
Teach me emotion,
and I shall smile,
I shall cry, I will laugh.
But not alone,
in your secure presence.

I promise.
To bless you as much to have me.
As much I am blessed to have you.
I am yours
and I am too a being with a heart.
Please understand that.

No comments:

Post a Comment