Wednesday, 5 February 2014

As I Walk

I just wonder,
and out of wondering,
I reach nowhere near certain.
I walk with dreamy eyes,
I see but loose everything,
in the backdrop of thoughts,
tangled intertwined,
world of mine.
I move in uniformity,
in chaos of roads,
leading to my destination,
in every direction,
I make way through ways,
jumping, sliding , running or crawling,
I somehow find myself there,
though mostly unaware,
from where and how have I come.
I make obstructions for myself,
paths choose me,
I walk less and wander more,
As I walk,
here in my mind.

I sing along,
sometimes whistle,
a random song,
that is going on here in my mind.
I dont know the lyrics,
I only recognise the rythm,
and that seems enough,
to not to be lost.
not to be strayed,
from here in my mind,
As I walk.

I tame a world in me,
I cage many birds, many beasts,
when I cross the dreary streets,
I look at everything looking back at me,
trying to know, or use,
the whirlpool in my eyes,
but i shut them close,
and wake up in reality,
to let the demons sleep,
there as it is,
and not disturb or disrupt,
the outer world as it is,
I am at an unsure unrest,
here in my mind,
As I walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment