The way she moved,
her steps and taps,
the way the wind grooved,
resonating the frequency of her claps.
She is not any girl with a voice,
she is the music to my dancing heartbeats,
I am bound to be out of choice,
to slip in my shoes and join in her rythm that she keeps.
Tip tap toe, she patted her heels on the floor,
when the dusty wood vibrated to the core,
It didn't seem as if she was actually there,
but beforehand, her essence had allready reached here,
airy hands held strong her melodious enchant,
rendering harmony to its chaos,
in a bucket full of rough yarns,
she knitted a harmonical cloth bearing her grandiose.
Just like a tuning fork,
I quivered with a wild vigor,
when she thumped the drum with a rock,
and I resonated, flew, inside my quiver.
She was no one but an old cassete player rolling,
which had accidently struck a guitar string inside me,
and all the things that I began recalling,
just like resonating to my resonant frequency.
No comments:
Post a Comment