Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Consolidations

We only greet by eyes,
we dont even pretend,
we shake hands in mind,
we feel reluctant to touch,
earlier we stood at the same station,
took the same subs,
we never gave up talking,
confessing, commenting, teasing,
but all voices are shy now,
silence is too loud.

I now just catch you by chance,
sparing a glance at me,
and what I read from your face is,
subtle, ignorant and despaired expression,
very discouraging.
all freshness, all soothe,
found and lost in the motion,
like winter night calmness,
not interested in talking, moan.

Today is the fourth week in series,
practising keeping distances,
cant tell when shall I give up,
holding more,
and break the silence with a scream,
I tell you,
it will be bad than the baddest dream,
I tell myself.
Then I would slowly ask for a word,
and put apology, words in words,
fake a smile deliberately enough,
that you can't make out,
and concieve things settling back,
to normal, to routine, as always,
but normal shall not mean happy here,
atleast for me,
As I am the one more needy,
of this fragile relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment